Hazard Labels

Showing 16–25 of 25 results

Hazard Labels. What Are They & Which Do I Need?

UN Hazard Warning Labels are necessary for any hazardous product, packaging or package that is to be transported. See the Government guidance on ADR Classifications. Encompass supplies all UN Hazard Labels from UN Class 1 through UN Class 9.

More information on the internationally recognised GHS pictograms for chemicals and gases can be seen on the links to the UK HSE and the EU here.