Washable & Reusable Face Masks, 3-Ply Fabric
(Special Offer*- only 29p (ex VAT) when ordering 10,000 masks (1000 Packs of 10) - limited offer only available while stocks last)
*this offer doesn't include black reusable masks
3-Ply high-tech fabric face masks offering protection from Coronavirus (Covid19) and other germs and airborne particles.
These face masks can be sterilised and washed for re-use many times over, so save you money in the long run compared with disposable face mask equivalents. This type of re-usable face mask is the one recommended for personal use by the general public (non-commercial use).
- Machine Washable at 60°C using mild detergents, these non-disposable face masks can be re-used many times over.
- The outer & inner layers are Hypoallergenic as they are made from an Oeko-tex certified material.
- The ergonomic shape & elasticated straps on these masks allow comfortable wearing & does not obstruct breathing.
Availability: These masks are available from Stock; same-day despatch when ordered by 3:30 pm.
Now also available in Black!
Pack Size: 10 face masks per pack
Using a reusable face mask is cheaper than constantly buying disposable. Save money long term and Order today while stocks last!
Reusable Face Masks - further information
These fabric face masks have 3 layers of protection:
• An internal filter layer
• External layers made from Oeko-tex certified material (making these face masks non-allergic)
• The fabrics can be sterilised, just like the ones used in pharmaceutical and high-tech industries
They are comfortable to wear and have secure elastic straps to hold them in place around your head, not your ears.
Unlike some kinds of face masks (e.g. some N95 masks and FFP3 respirators), these do not make breathing difficult.
We considered selling FFP3 dust masks and other disposable respirator face masks, but with disposable face masks reserved for frontline workers at the moment, we decided to stick to re-usable and washable face mask options.
The big advantage of re-usable face masks is that they can be used time and time again, saving a lot of money in the long run. Don’t be fooled by the seeming cost savings of low-cost disposable face masks.
See our best face masks comparison, for information on the various options to consider.
See also our medical face masks if you prefer this style.
For bulk face mask requirements, or if you have any questions, please click here to email an enquiry.