Ramsol Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray 500ml or 22ltr
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Alcohol Free - This means there is no issue with skin drying, irritation, flammability or even substance abuse.
- Safe to use on skin
- Active Biocides which gives effective & residual action unlike alcohol based products
- Non Staining, Non Corrosive & Provides streak-free finish on most surfaces incl. glass & Stainless steel
- Full portable, no external power source required & Zero set-up time
- Meets all requirements of BSEN 1276 and 1650 for food handling area sanitisation/disinfection
Recommended for use for National Health Services, Transportation, Domestic & Work Environments.
- Perfect for small applications or less frequent users
- 12 Aerosols per box
- Priced per box (Equiv. £7.80/Aerosol)
22 Litre Canisters
- Perfect for large scale applications through a gun* & 4m hose* system for fast & accurate dispersal
- Long lasting, cost effective solutions
- 1 Canister will cover up to 15 Ambulances
- Completely non-flammable delivery system
*These products will need to be purchased separately
Ramsol disinfectant contains active biocides, specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces as well as tested and proven for use on skin. This product delivers residual action control of an extensive range of microorganisms while still protecting the skin. The Ramsol spray is a revolutionary mist spray designed to sanitise and disinfect difficult to reach and intricate areas with full surface coverage. This product deals rapidly and effectively with an extensive list of bacteria, viruses, fungi and moulds. Ramsol has been tested effectively against non-enveloped viruses (Hardest-to-kill category). Viruses in this category can include Poliovirus, Norovirus & Feline Calicivirus. Ramsol has also been tested effectively against enveloped viruses (easiest-to-kill category). Viruses in this category can include Coronavirus and Type A Influenzas.