Powder-free blue disposable nitrile gloves, available in small, medium, large, and extra-large.
Regardless of the size you buy, these disposable medical gloves are boxed in 100's for £10.95
Special Features of our Powder Free Nitrile Gloves
- Our nitrile gloves are blue, which is the preferred colour for high-risk environments like the medical, dental, and food preparation industries. The blue colour makes any fragments of glove easy to spot if they get damaged during heavy usage. And holes or tears can be spotted easy, as the colour contrasts with your skin colour. This makes blue nitrile gloves a much better option than white, off-white (natural), or skin coloured alternatives.
- Our gloves have a high degree of puncture resistance, protecting your hands and making them more suitable where a heavy-duty glove is needed
- Highly chemical resistant, again protecting your hands and skin
- Powder-free, essential if you're going to use them as medical examination gloves or food preparation gloves, or any application where you don't want the white powder on everything!
- These gloves have beaded cuffs, offering drip protection for the forearm, making them easier to put on and remove, increased glove strength when donning.
- The tactile micro-texture outer surface makes these gloves grippy, even when wet.
- Latex-free, to remove the issues caused by this common skin allergy
Powder Free Nitrile Gloves vs Latex Gloves
Latex gloves are often cheaper than nitrile gloves, but there are pros and cons to each, and most people prefer or even need to use the nitrile glove option. See below for the main consideration points when comparing nitrile powder-free gloves with latex powder-free gloves.
- Nitrile gloves have a higher puncture resistance and tear resistance than latex gloves, meaning latex gloves are a false economy where durability is required
- Both nitrile and latex gloves are biodegradable if given enough time, although latex gloves usually break down faster
- Latex gloves are normally cheaper than nitrile gloves
- Nitrile gloves contain no latex, an essential consideration when latex allergies are so common
- Both nitrile and latex gloves are available in powder-free formats
- Nitrile gloves have a much longer shelf life than latex gloves