Gloves for Medical & Food Safe Applications
We carry a range of 3 Different Disposable Gloves to protect against the transmission bacteria that can cause the spread of illnesses such as COVID-19. Choose below from Powder Free Nitrile Gloves, Powder Free Vinyl Gloves or Food Safe Sterizen Disposable Gloves primarily used for food prep.
We have also a comparison between Vinyl and Nitrile gloves below to help you make the best decision for your use.
Need a Large order? Contact Us and we will be happy to assist!
Medical Powder-Free Nitrile Gloves
Available in Boxes of 100 for £10.95
Medical Powder-Free Vinyl Gloves
Available in Boxes of 100 for £8.50
Disposable Food Prep Gloves
Available in Packs of 1200 for £25.95
Nitrile Gloves vs Vinyl Gloves
Vinyl gloves are often cheaper than nitrile gloves, but there are pros and cons to each, and most people prefer or even need to use the nitrile glove option. See below for the main consideration points when comparing nitrile powder-free gloves with Vinyl powder-free gloves.
- Nitrile gloves have a higher puncture resistance and tear resistance than vinyl gloves, meaning vinyl gloves are a false economy where durability is required
- Nitrile gloves are biodegradable if given enough time, Vinyl gloves are NOT Biodegradable.
- Vinyl gloves are normally cheaper than nitrile gloves
- Nitrile gloves contain no latex, an essential consideration when latex allergies are so common
- Both nitrile and vinyl gloves are available in powder-free formats