Showing all 3 results
Nitrile Gloves, Powder Free, 100 Gloves per box£14.51
Sterizen Disposable, Low-allergy, Food-safe, Sanitising Gloves (Priced per Pack of 12×100)£26.96
Vinyl Gloves, Powder Free, 100 Gloves per box£8.84
Nitrile Gloves Vs Vinyl Gloves
Vinyl gloves are often cheaper than nitrile gloves, but there are pros and cons to each, and most people prefer or even need to use the nitrile glove option. See below for the main consideration points when comparing nitrile powder-free gloves with Vinyl powder-free gloves.
- Nitrile gloves have a higher puncture resistance and tear resistance than vinyl gloves, meaning vinyl gloves are a false economy where durability is required
- Nitrile gloves are biodegradable if given enough time, Vinyl gloves are NOT Biodegradable.
- Vinyl gloves are normally cheaper than nitrile gloves
- Nitrile gloves contain no latex, an essential consideration when latex allergies are so common
- Both nitrile and vinyl gloves are available in powder-free formats